Saturday, March 27, 2010

password hacking software

 












its been long time ago when i was victims of password hacking by just sending some link to me and all my info has been hack.. i am chatting to the person b4 that i dont know and he asking me if i can click the link cus he have surprise on me. and simple as that way i click and when i click it its like a program restarting my computer in 5 minutes and my account open that time was the all info hack.. i am so angry does time felling so bad..but that experiences of me finding way how i can create software that can hack same as the person what he doing it to me so i find way and create in my own way...and i get success i create software that enable to know personal identity to the people by just his username in yahoo messenger hotmail amd gmail also i show you how it works first buy using this software can read and access secure coding account most using it in email like yahoo gmail hotmail and also facebook first just select what email provider..


then if your using yahoo you put in log in url mail.yahoo.com and click conect and wait tell the server said conection was successfully establish with yahoo and in the lower part its type the

email addres you want to get the password for example (example@yahoo.com)

and if you done typing all needed you just click crack

and wait tell the software get the password decorder

and if the password decorder show just click descpirt so it will show in plain text password and

that's the password of the email address you enter in the software

if someone need help i am willing to help you but i dont mean that you must use my software to hack friends or enemy account..anyone need help just send me email in JESSALOMBAYON@GMAIL.COM and the email address you lose b4 and provide me some info that sure that its your account thanks

i hoping for your donation for my software maintenance thanks..










for faster process just send me any donation amount in my donation box there i am sure i will reply faster as i can tnx..

2 comments:

  1. hello sir i already receive your service thanks for your help to me my important account was get bck in me thanks you hope many people u can help thanks. you shella

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks shella sure i will i already send your password in your email provide to me hope you enjoy be sure to change your password and security question for sure tell nest time...

    ReplyDelete